The Dave Blackwood Resource and WiFi Room
Free Wifi connection is available in the building with best reception in the Resources room. A printer is also available to use, enabling you to print out e-mails – route planning sheets etc.
For those more adventurous this is an ideal room to plan your walking.
Pleaase remember that whenever taking part in adventurous outdoor activities its important the plan your routes well and leave copies of your route back at base. Please bring your own maps with you if you intend to go walking.
The following maps are suitable for this area of Snowdonia
- OS Landranger Map Snowdon – Sheet 115
- OS Explorer Map Snowdon – OL17
The following maps may also be useful for walking in the North Wales Region
- OS Landranger Map Denbigh & Colwyn Bay – 116
- OS Landranger Map Porthmadog & Dolgellau – 124
- OS Landranger Map Bala & Lake Vyrnwy – 125
- OS Explorer Map Harlech, Porthmadog & Y Bala – OL18